timecheck : 0607hrs
back frm the streets of geylang and the bends of changi. doing behavioural psychology assignment. "prostitution"
prostitution (noun) : offering sexual intercourse for money. harlotry. whoredom.
before anyone thinks that i'm writing my direct antagonist way.. wait up!
honestly i dun look down on them. i just wonder why they go into that habit of taking the easy way out?
i think its a habit. a very bad habit. acquainted with bad brushes with life's ordeals.
Observations
1) Various age range.
2) Different nationalities.
3) Sleazy streets, "red light district"
4) Open negotiation trade.
5) Patrons are varied. Local bikerboys, twenties. Taxi drivers, variable ages. Men driving luxurious cars, variable ages mainly chinese.
So?
Men are deprived?
Women are into trade because men needs outlet to f^%k other than their legal wifeys?
Young boys are turning to them as part of their growing up adventures?
Taxi drivers are driving thru brothel-ed streets for a "short time"?
Come on ladies...
Last resort? Case of Lan Lan cannot run, must do the trade?
I bet there are other things that one can do other than that.
I'm sorry if i'm putting it dwn harshly but i think its basically back to our own choices in life.
Pick yourself up, my ladies.
I know you can do better than that.
We are in the world for many other tasks other than that.
Think hard. Pull yourself out of the ruts. I know you're worth more than this!