12 September 2009 - Ramadhan on WheelsAfter worrying that I wont make the day as I was recuperating from flu, cough, cold and fever.. I kinda made it..
Alhamdullilah.My littlest bro made his debut. My lil cousins were there too. One of my nieces joined in the fun.
This year was a bit different. We had all the time in the world to interact with the beneficiaries. Brought them jalan2 and shopping2 @ Giant Hypermart @ Tampines. We've learnt much more ourselves, budgeting for the basic necessities during this time of economic uncertainties.
A piece of education goes a long way. Thats wat it means by this year's theme.. A Road to Self Empowerment.
And these are the trapped treasures.
my team for the day
my bro.cousins.niece.
my big bro and his future mrs
my partner for the day. isnt he gorgeous?so its a happy2 ending.
my team's kept in touch.
we're meeting up sometime, insyaALLAH.
*feeling blessed*