Salaam semua.
I hope this blog is read, with peace amongst all. InsyaALLAH.
Yesterday, most cities of the world celebrated Eid. One of the two Eids in our Islamic Calendar.
Psst. Its not the new year, following the Hijrah calendar. Our new year's rightfully in 4 months time. Hehs. =)
Eidil Fitr - Hari Raya Fitrah as loosely translated from Arabic to Bahasa Melayu.
Fitrah - tithe, purify
So we're given the opportunity to go thru our yearly rites for the Ramadhan. To Fast of which from our basic Nafs and cleanse ourselves from that yearly ritual. So after the cleansing period, we go back to a cleared GAME SHEET. - Tongue in cheek-
Thats Fitrah. At our natural state/conditions.
I've been taught and raised to be very minimal in my Rayer celebrations over the years.
A couple of factors that I wanna have during this Eid. That is to continue my silatulrahmi with my loved ones. and friends. And make new acquantainces as friends in the time to come, insyaALLAH.
And to try to continue dismissing habits that I manage to forgo during the month of Ramadhan of which has sadly passed us, and not knowing if I could eva be blessed with meeting it again next year.
So to friends and loved ones. you know who you are. Minal Aidil Wal Faizin, Wal Maqbulin. Salaam Eid.
Moga2 kemenangan kamu diraih secara total.
And moga2 kemenangan kamu ke atas Nafs masing2 di perkenankan Allah swt. InsyaALLAH. Aamin.
For we always err, as we're not created to be perfect. He didnt create us to be that way either. But that means you've GOTTA LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES laarh kan!
Hehs. I love ya'll. Peace out baybehs.
Leaving you a piece of my memories in years to come... my family pixes taken at granny's place.



