till we meet again.. come wat may..
salaam all.
this would be a heartfelt input.. so for people who knows whats goin on.. read it with an open mind.. do not be clouded by personal emotions as I would not want to strike any bad chords anymore..
wat i would be writing is wat i really really feel. all this while. and knowing that you've erased me. and notified me why you do it. i guess its high time i write off how i am accepting things too.
i cant speak for the rest. but this is how i feel.dear lil bro.
you've came into my life, close to my heart. like a lil brother.
we shared. life's ordeals. feelings. practically treating you like my own.
and with you and the rest i felt really happy. somehow complete.
squabbles. quarrels. misunderstandings.
we've gone thru it with stride. still fighting to keep things together. in one. as one.
but somehow things took for a turn.
i'm not blaming you. cos there's nothing to blame you about as you've said that wateva happens, happens for a reason.. my sentiments exactly.
and so since there's no one to blame and perhaps we have just to take it that Allah's teaching us something out of this. i have sat dwn and reflected.
a short msn conversation with you just now has put the light as to wat i felt like darkness in my heart and mind before that.
there's nothing to be sad about.
in fact i should thank you for all the things that i've not known before. for making me learn that we humans are still gullible in our actions.
i thank Allah for the short lil moments in our journey called LIFE.
yes. I would walk away.. since you've have turned ya back and started to walk away too.
I would pray that you will be led to good things in life. and for you to find solace in your journey in life too.
Have a blessed journey, In His Will.I have ended my duty as a sister, but rest assured I will continue to do my part as a fellow Muslim.
Thank you Khairi.
One day, the truth will prevails. and the unspoken will be put to light. Just keep on believing in the Greatness of Allah.
Khalas. I'm done and over. and now. outs.