Wass up with you men? Happily attached ones I mean..
I have to let this go. Outta my systems. Cos its really bugging me to the max.
I certainly know that this is an open portal and at every point of time you guys can do wat you like. Buat apa2 korang suka and perhaps with no restrictions and think that you’ll get away with what you do..
And perhaps as just another user, I’ve got no haq to tell you guys off arrh kan.
But I’m writing on a logical point of view, although I might sound a bit emotional at this point of time arrh.
But I’m human. And I could understand that sometimes humans do something with a solid reasoning behind it.. must I am wondering wats behind yours?!
Yeah. You. You. And you!I’ve got a couple of virtual notes from attached men. Who has basically and happily admitted that they’re attached. Married. Soon to be married. Engaged and all.
I mean. Some of you LIBERAL ones can think its fine. No, not me! Call me whatever you want. You can call me
kolot. Bolot. Molot and all. I dun give it a damns!
I’m not here to find my calon laki arrh but then I also am not here to be some kinda homewrecker or third party of any sorts.
Ouh, I am hearing..
“Alah. At least aku ngaku pe yang aku attached?!!!”Gwa kata..
“Kalau dah tahu yang dah attached tuh.. dah kenapa korang suma kat sini? Kan lebih afdhal sms Sang Isteri, Sang Tunang or Sang Girlfriend korang?”Are you not happy with whateva you have, LITTLE MEN?
Or are you still keeping choices open? But howta keep your choices open when you’ve made a choice to keep your wifeys in aqad, your fiancées with the promise that you’ll wed them thru happy and sad moments of ya life.. Yang ada gf tu.. Kalau rasa masih nak keep choices open, pls dun get attached laarh kan. Jangan nyusahkan lain orang peh hidop!
And women. I think you ladies are pretty capable doing vice versa huh?
Pls laarh. Grow up laarh people. Sampai bila kita suma nak top the statistics for having the highest numbers of divorces?
Nak cakap bodoh nanti suma tak terima!Tapi memang bodoh pe! Hotak taruk mana sey?
Pfffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttt! Badot arrh korang.