go fly kite.. ekekeke
we went for a picnic @ Marina Bay a couple of sundays past.
we had fun as friends.. as bros and sistas. it was totally bliss.
with this post, I am gonna write bout my friends.. or least people i have as bros and sistas in life.
I am writing this because i believe each and everyone of us should have good friends.. yeah, matter of fact we have friends who come and goes in life.. but some are really there to stay. dun believe as me! ekekekeke.
I start this 'confession' with Bismillahirahmanirahim..
BeshtieOut of nowhere, I found you. Little that I know that I would be having a good Malay gurlfwen AGAIN cos the rest of them are so not worth to keep in the past. ~you know what i meant~ Years have past, we're still going strong. Yeah, we quarrel like normal gurlfwens do.. but wats more important would be that we have the same 'head'.. We chill together, we ogle at men together and we bitch together.. ~winks st beshtie~ You're not only a friend to me.. you're just like a sista i've never had, only for the fact i know that I'm a younger one.. ~pheeeeeeeeeew!~
You know what I've gone thru and I am going thru at this particular moment and that you didnt back down an inch to be there for me when i needed you. Friends? Thats a very subjective word for me on you.. You're a blessing!
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart...
Adeq DjaYou. You're pleasantly irritating. To the corest of the core! But thats what I love bout you. You wake up my senses when I almost put myself in serious slumber in life. You're like an invigorating tea mixture. Powerful to the max! Oolong perhaps.. Or mixed berry tea?
Adeq, within a short span of time.. you're the ignition to my heart.. I thank Allah for bringing us and our families closer. I 'heart' you. Pls accept my sincere confession. ~hugs~
HaizamI know we've not been as close as before, in fact we know we've drifted quite a bit. But fear not, I am not forgetting you just yet... You're still in my heart. I thank you for all the support that you've given me in life.. ~love you baybeh~
KhairiYou. You came as a 'specimen', like in all honesty.. But i'm glad that we've become close a great deal and we learn from each other a thing or two.. Have fun in your journey in life. You'll make it great, InsyaALLAH. Have fun in varsity..
AfiqThis chap's a pleasant surprise. Someone who came in a package together with Khairi. Ekekeke. Someone who's very appreciative for all the pleasant things in life and that I'm glad that I'm part of his life's hall of fame. ~Ahemz~
These are the current people which has a space in a little place called the
'HEART', other than my immediate loved ones... Daddy-O and Bros!
People. You've been a blast!
I love you a great deal... Mmmmwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahs!
A loving friend..