salaam people
got back a couple of days back when the long weekend was much anticipated and
over.and so the shopping trip was neverending..
and what do best buddies do? they shopped till they rolled over..
*giggles*here's what i got this time round...
cloths for aunt to tailor
and what do best buddies buy?
identical sandals
identical bags
identical jackets.. yang black tuuu waa punyer *hint hint*
identical caps
and i pampered myself by 'rakus-ly' getting myself my boxers @ la senza
la senza's boxers
and guess what.. the hotel that i put up @ was just opposite this...
*gasps*
so ask me where I put up at and I'll tell you which hotel to avoid..
*hehs*another successful trip there.. now awaiting the anticipated trip to bangkok cos we're getting stocks for something laarrrr.. later I reveal otey..
so people.. anyone care for me to guide them thru kay ell?
*winks*