salaam people
**i am choking with work**a couple of malaysian team mates are heading back to their hometowns for the upcoming festive season.. thus the loadfull of adopted tasks in hand...
well, with great powers, comes packaged with great responsibilities...
*heh*feeling spederman
NOTthen it gives me a chance to stretch myself a lil bit more when it comes to processes and all laar.. life's a journey of education and learning isnt it?
most of all, looking forward for the upcoming kay ell retreat
again.. and again.. and again.. till dad keeps asking curiously..I'll share with you with regards to this conversation I had with him a couple of days back...
Daddy : Kakak.. are you having a secret relationship there?
Yours truly : Tak lah.. Mana ader.. Kekawan ramai lah.. BF satu jer..
Daddy : Kalau ada yang kat KL, walaupun jauh... kenalkan dengan abah..
Yours truly : Your beloved daughter nie kan kepala angin.. manalah ada yang nak??
Daddy : Kalau dah tahu camtu.. masih ada masa nak buat perubahan diri sendiri.. Its in yourself.
Yours truly : Ya.. ya.. ya.. Nie dah start lah nie.. *pot pet continues*
Daddy : I know you still feel that you should at least wait for Adeq to finish his NS rite?
Yours truly : Tahu pun..
Daddy : But you have to think of yourself too...
Yours truly : And I am not ready for marriage yet.. I am not gonna hoo haa that i'm tying the knot but will have all kinda excuses to postpone it... Lemme be really ready and I will be readily excited to anticipate the commitment of da lifetime..
Daddy : Well, if you really have doubts in that someone in your life rite now.. Isythikharah will do you good..
Yours truly : *trying to get out of the topic*
Daddy : *still in da topic* Our old neighbours (in the previous block) keeps asking me whether you're married already? Even the chinese neighbours like 'Nyonya hujung' -the old Chinese lady who resided at the corner lot of my floor... and all the chinese uncles asked..
Yours truly : Bistu? Bilang ajer lah belum.. Tapi kan.. Majlis penuh abah punya friends jer..
Daddy : Tu belum orang2 kampung abah lagi...
Yours truly : Alamak... Lebih baik abah ajer lah yang nikah... *score : one, one. heh*
Daddy : Nie lah anak2 zaman sekarang.. Orang cakap pasal dia.. Dia jawab yang lain...End of Convo - I went off into my room.. Daddy carried on watching TV..And apa yang dia kata betul laarr...
Tadi jumpa
'Nyonya Hujung' tuuu kat dalam bas... The first question was
"Aishah aaa.. Lu sudah kawin belum?" *alamaks... Terperanjat aku sekejapan..* I answered "Belumlah nyonya.. Belum ada boifwen pun..."InsyaALLAH, when I'm really really ready for that most important lifetime commitment, I'll invite a couple of worth friends...
Buat masa nie, belum ready.. cos diri sendiri belum puas nak betulkan..
Tapi kalau betul2 pun ada orang Kuala Lumpur, akan ku
blah dari sini...
In anticipation...